The situation in Esbjerg Municipality
COVID-19 is no longer categorized as a socially critical disease, and therefore all restrictions have been discontinued.
The infection rate is decreasing, but coronavirus is still present in society, this also applies to Esbjerg Municipality.
To reduce the spread of infection, it is important to follow the general advice of The Danish Health Authority:
- Get vaccinated - see all addresses here (in Danish)
- Stay home if you experience symptoms of COVID-19 and feel sick
- Keep your distance
- Open windows and doors and ventilate your home regularly
- Wash hands frequently or use hand sanitiser
- Clean thoroughly, especially surfaces that are touched by many people
Read more about:
- Travelling to Denmark as a tourist (find regulations in English and German)